Thursday, April 22, 2010

My life


This is the first post for my blog and I shall start with the basics. I am 10 years old,(I know what your thinking this will be some boring blog about kid stuff that you adults wouldn't know about so keep reading and you'll find out if it is) I'm in the
4th grade, (of course) and I am good at blogging(which is going to answer your question soon). I have got the blogging gift. I got it from my mom and that's also where I got the idea of this blog. She is the owner of Sole Obsession Footwear and she started to make a new blog other side of sole . It's basically is about the life outside of her business. And that's were I got this idea(Those who are reading this that have kids that are in the fourth grade at Lynden Christan can let their kids read this because they might know me).



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool blog, Bud! I love your writing. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave other 4th grader permission to read your blog...what about your old 3rd grade teacher? Can she read your blog too? Can't wait to read more Joey! Love it!
    Miss R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, Joey! We'll sure have fun following your blog. Very interesting so far. You definitely have a talent for writing and bloging so keep it up. Great for us grandparents down in Oregon to hear what's going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete