Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Big SWITCH



So the reason I named this post "The Big SWITCH" is because I switched my comic strip! It is no longer " Hippie Man" (read about it in my post "Hippie Man") it is now called (now that you mention it I don't have a title for it yet) any way it's mostly about my little brother and his funny comic strip experiences. Sometimes I make them up and sometimes it really happens in real life yet if it's in the newspaper no one is going to tell which is which! (note: this is not one of my comics it is a snoopy comic)


9 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Joey - Riley comes up with most of them in real life, doesn't he? - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to think up a new name soon! - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey,
    We met once a very long time ago but I've known your dad since he was in 8th grade. He told me you have a blog so I had to check it out. Anyway, I am very interested to see one your comics.
    Kevin McMurry

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll never run out of ideas with Riley as the main character. :) I still think you should do the laundry one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Joey - Auntie Kayley here! I want to see some of your comics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh Joey, Can't wait to hear what the name of your new comic strip will be. I'm thinking I will be able to tell if you are writing about Riley or a ficticious character but maybe you will be able to fool me. He's a funny one right now especially with his teeth out in front. I'll be watching for your next comic. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joe I really like the idea of you writing about your little brother because he does some really crazy things. You could also write about Yoda because he does crazy things too. Keep up what your doing because I think it is really funny.
    Baga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Joey, It is Auntie Katie. I like your blog. Riley is really funny and crazy. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Joey
    Just visited your Blog it looks great.
    Come up with a name yet?
    God bless the work of your hands - your writing, your comic strip, whatever you do.
    Uncle Jason

    ReplyDelete