Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hippe Man by:Joey


I'm starting to make some money I'm becoming a cartoonist like Jim Davis it's called (read the title people) I'm working on making five comics so the publishers have more to choose from Hippe Man is about a Hippe who is a terrible singer and doesn't have a van and after one guy joins him a whole bunch of other people want to join him and the guy that joins him sings like Elvis Presley literally. If the publishers like the comic and give me ten dollars a day I'll have 120 bucks by the end of the twelfth day it may not be a lot to adults (and my one of my friends) but to kids like me who don't have that much dough I'm a billionaire. Now don't think this is gonna become a Hippe Man website when it's in the comics.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you could make alot of money.
    How about a loan for Baga?

    ReplyDelete