Friday, August 20, 2010

Were leaving tomorrow


My friend got tickets to a sea hawk game except he couldn't get them in odd numbers so they got six tickets to an game against the packers and he could invite a friend over and guess who he invited (duh) and we might go 2 hours early for autographs and stuff like that. And I'm going TOMORROW!!!! And after that when we get back I get to stay at his house. One problem me and my friend will be routing for separate teams (but it isn't really a problem since that's one of the things that makes us friends). Go SEA HAWKS!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we didn't know that you got to go to a Seahawks came. That's pretty cool. You will have to tell us about it. We are wondering if your friend is possibly Carson? Anyway, hope you had alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete