Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Family

I have a pretty cool family with a mom,dad,brother,and sister. My mom, Kelly,  lot's of you know probably because she owns Sole Obsession footwear she's lot's of fun and knows a lot about shoes and feet (of course because if she didn't how could she run the store ?) And my dad,Robb, is lot's of fun to and he works at the high school at Lynden Christan (were me and my siblings go to school) and works with the international program there and is one of the coaches of the football team.Then my little sister,Autumn, who is fun and is funny at sometimes and is always remembering things like our birthdays and where the towels are and more stuff like that. Then that leaves me with my little brother Riley who is the youngest which has an awesome sense of humor and likes, no loves, the movie StarWars (really who doesn't) and really likes football. Being the oldest isn't easy but I've survived so far and it's kinda fun to but we sometimes are pretty strange like instead of  Riley being the punching bag in the house I am! Me the oldest getting beaten up by my little brother who is only about three feet tall! I can't even believe it sometimes. Well that's the info on my family guess it isn't really normal but that's one of the things I like about it so I guess you'll have to live with it.

1 comment:

  1. We think Joseph has a good sense of humor also.
    We are glad your family isn't normal because then it provides us with some good stories on the phone and some interesting times when we come to visit. We enjoy watching those punching bag episodes. You are an excellent writer Joseph. Grandpa thinks maybe you will write a book some day.

    ReplyDelete