Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer is coming

It's getting to summer, it's light outside at like 8:00 and 9:00 p.m., it's starting to get to high temperatures, and kids my age and older and younger are waiting and planning for summer. I've been always thinking about field day at school and going to my grandparents house and swimming in pools but better not get my hopes up. But I do know I will be going down to Oregon and visit my grandparents cause I always do every summer and we always have fun (we is me my brother and sister and my mom and dad) because their's a pool where they live so we always bring our swimming suits in the summer knowing the pool is open. The pool mostly is open in summer cause what's the point of having the pool open when it would freeze or get filled with leaves. So I guess I'll end with just saying that, it's  May and that summer is coming to town!

1 comment:

  1. I think Joseph has a sense of humor too. We are glad that your family is not normal as it provides us with some very interesting stories on the phone and also some fun times when we come to visit. We have also enjoyed watcing some of those punching bag episodes. Your writing is very excellent. Grandpa thinks maybe you will be able to write books someday.

    ReplyDelete