Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yoda




So this post is not about Yoda the all powerful jedi instead he's my dog. Some of you have heard of him on my mom's blog anyway. Yoda (dog) is now 10 weeks old. We got him two weeks ago on Friday (Hey I was busy) and he's finally barked. The first time he barked was last week the first! (or was that two... anyway) he is starting to stop shaking and is super energetic after a nap and always starts biting my hair when I'm lying down on the floor. Hopefully he doesn't end up like our old dog Maya but that's a different story. He like's walks but not after one on a wet day cause then we have to give him a bath and yesterday he got almost the whole counter wet. Well when you hear one of us in town call a little Chihuahua Yoda don't get the wrong idea and think we've got bad eye sight okay.

2 comments:

  1. I love your sense of humor Joey. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved hearing about your dog! Hope to meet him soon. The bath sounds like alot of fun, especially the clean up part. Your story was funny and I sure like it. Grandma

    ReplyDelete